Having weird electrical gremlins in your car? Installed TGV Deletes or Manifold Spacers and having issues? Did you paint your intake manifold? Do you own a Subaru? Then you need the iWire Grounding Kit!
Not all grounding systems are created equal and for a Subaru, this couldn't be more true considering that even from the factory the Subaru grounding system is mediocre at best. The weak grounding circuits can lead to strange electrical issues and certainly if changes are made to the original wiring system those weak points can be exploited to create further troubles. With that in mind, we recommend this kit for every modified Subaru on the market.
Made with high quality materials the iWire Grounding Kit can be run through the engine bay any way you like. You can hide it away for a tucked look or just throw the grounding kit on top. You'll just mount the black junction block to your chassis and then use the ring terminals to bolt into the following locations:
1. Chassis where negative battery ground touches
2. On the engine block
3. On the alternator housing
4. Intake Manifold
- For Metal Manifolds - bolt to top
- For Plastic Manifolds - bolt to the TGV block
Full install video here - https://youtu.be/AS6IjyXH7Bc
- We designed this kit with plenty of length so it can be routed and mounted just about however you like for any Subaru.