With 8 channels capable of controlling injection and ignition duties the Platinum Sprint 500 can support most modern piston engines with multi-coil or conventional distributor ignition.
This is an entry-level ECU offering great value for money along with many features available on the more advanced ECUs.
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista compatible software
• Real time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while engine is running
• Fully user definable 16 x 16 mapping
• Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time
• Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
• USB and CAN Communication Port
• Custom sensor calibaration allows for most factory sensors to be used
• 2 x User programmable output
• 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
• Normally Aspirated or forced induction
• Load sensing by throttle position or manifold pressure (MAP)
• Sequential, semi-sequential, batch or multi-point injection patterns
• Distributor ignition systems or multi-coil systems